Well, the pictures got downloaded, but I'm finishing up the actual blogging after dinner. I think that works better anyway. First off a couple of cloud shots. There is a difference between clouds here and there.

This sunset was just so vibrant and I could see it right out the front door at the farm.

This time the whole sky was filled with grey clouds, threatening a lovely storm. However there was this one white, bright bit...couldn't resist snapping a shot.
Here I am with about 6 weeks left to go...I have to admit I enjoyed being away from doctor's appointments and just 'being'. It was actually less stressful!

This has been the easiest pregnancy so far!
Here's Big E with his next oldest brother. One of the biggest reasons for our visit was because this brother, who works in the armed forces, was being stationed in Afghanistan for the next 10-12 months. Since it's a place where there are people shooting at you we thought it a good idea to visit before he left.

Of course once the biceps were being measured, ALL the brothers had to get in on it.

And then things got silly...

Just look at Big E's face. I think he looks more Italian here than Latino.

Not your usual military vehicle.
The cousins were busy having fun...

And some more family photos...

No comments:
Post a Comment