Poppa and his little boys.

Some of the Christmas decorations that helped make the garage have that holiday feel.

Little Dude's biggest smile in his favourite chair....Poppa's chair!

A little while friend that Little Dude met at church. They were instant buds and hung around together most of the evening. In fact, they cried and reached for each other as we tore them apart so each family could go home!

Another set of Best Buds. Little Dude and Munchkin are either best friends or worst enemies!

Love this snowsuit, and although the grass is green....it was chilly!

Crazy family from my Dad's side. There were quite a few of us, and it took a bit to get us organized...some of us just wanted to make faces at the babies!

Such a big group, we had 2 photographers....this was photographer #1.

...and photographer #2. I didn't have my tripod with me (hard to pack for the plane) and so these lucky people are in charge of getting digital copies out to the masses. :)

I just put myself in charge of recording the chaos!

Here is one of the new babies...the newest in fact. Well, she will retain the title until February sometime.

We found time to play barber.

And Chef...

And some ball. :)

Well, I really think that's enough for one post. I'm going to meet you at the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment