Monday, September 28, 2009

Wowzers

You'd think I'd be faster....but you'd be wrong! :) I have a new problem...I've downloaded the video off the video camera but it's been saved in one lump. I hesitate to upload 43 minutes of video! So, now I have to learn how to cut and splice. One little update that is noteworthy...Little Dude started riding his little two wheeled bike yesterday! It has training wheels on it...and we'll take those off along with the pedals next spring but we figure there just isn't much bike riding time left this year to do that right now. Why would we take off the pedals and training wheels? Well, the theory is that he would be able to get used to balancing a two wheeled bike before he has to co-ordinate it with pedals and that once he does that he won't even need training wheels. We'll let you know how that goes. :) ta ta!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mary, did you study child development or something...smart idea about the breaking down of tasks to managable size for his cognitive abilities!! Love it!