Friday, September 4, 2009
Life
Ok...here's the scoop. Our digital camera is slowly dying *sniff, sniff* and so I decided that I need to use my lovely video camera as replacement until I can scrape some $$ together for another camera or even to repair our old one. It is old...but it is good! So, my video camera is a few years old, but was an expensive one when purchased (back in those days when I was teaching full time and the money was flowing!!), and I know there's a way to take frames off of the video as pictures, but I haven't figured it out yet. So, this serves as my public announcement that I WILL figure it out soon and upload some pics and some videos too. I haven't forgotten you...I'm just procrastinating. Oooo..and speaking of scraping together $$....we bought tickets to fly to Ontario for Christmas. That's right....if you're at a family Christmas (Boyd or Magee) then we'll be seeing you there. And for you Boyd Cousins out there....who want to do a glass/mirror etching cousin day....I'm arriving in Ontario Nov 26th and can do one sometime after that if you like. :) Looking forward to seeing you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment