
This is Munchkin during his late morning nap. He is sleeping in the bottom double bed of the boy's bunkbed...the one we got for free...with the mattresses, bedding, and quilts. It was a good deal and they are now sleeping together in the bed at night...YAHOO! (And he always has those lovely curls on the top of his head.)

This is what happens when both boys want Mom time. I just realized that I look partly stoned! Munchkin is almost asleep and Little Dude is completely gone.

So, what happens when a quiet 3 year old and a pliable 1 year old get together while Dad is making dinner and Mom is doing spring cleaning at the other end of the house??? Oh, and did I mention that FLOUR was in the mix? Well, let's just say...no, let's show you. :) Enjoy! Thank goodness Big E caught them relatively early and it was a pretty quick clean-up. Little Dude must have snuck in and grabbed the flour Big E had out to make pizza dough. He brought it into the livingroom and he and Munchkin went to work.

And this is what my lovely new (used) couch looked like....

So that was our excitement today. Later on I'm driving to my new school to get things ready for my class tomorrow. I'll take pictures. :) 'Till then dear reader...drive safe!
2 comments:
Oh what fun you have at your house. I want in on the flour actions. Good thing water wasn't involved!!
Come on over any time!! ;)
Post a Comment