

After school I went to get the boys who had spent a couple of hours with one of the ladies from church and her son. They had played pretty hard outside and were dirty, hot, and happy. So we decided a DQ run was in order and I bought 3 baby cones. I wasn't going to give one to Munchkin and then at last minute decided, "What the heck?" Good thing...he LOVED it and ate his cone as well as Little Dude. At one point on the way home Little Dude held out his cone and called, "Can't hold it, can't HOLD it!" So, I grabbed his cone and took care of it...then I looked back and he was passed out in his car seat. Munchkin wasn't far behind, though he fought a valient fight to stay awake long enough to finish off his cone. Here are some pictures of my sleeping beauties....


Notice how dirty Little Dude's face is? He was busy moving dirt from one hole to another in the back yard. His fingernails are something else!!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! So cute even when they're messy! That looks like a reaaly great kindergarten class...hmmmm maybe we should move? Ha,ha!
Post a Comment