I had this lovely little pillowcase with embroidery that I'd planned to make into a curtain for the dormer window in my room at my parent's farm. That was years ago and the little pillowcase has made several moves with me since.


Here it is...finally become a curtain! I added blue hair ribbons to hide one of the seams from its pillowcase past. At the bottom you can see little decorative loops. It doesn't have a rod, it's held up by a string tied around two thumb tacks. (Very homey!)
Finally, here is a picture of Little Dude enjoying the fall weather...couldn't find his touque and so he's wearing one of mine. Obviously there is a small difference in head size. :)

ps- The day after Munchkin popped out his first tooth, he popped out another! Two pearly whites...bottom front and he's been putting them to good use. Just try to keep this little guy from food....HA! Last night he ate 1/2 a banana, fruit loops and noodles. He's on a roll.
1 comment:
Cute curtain! Aren't you glad your mother taught you to sew?! Yeah for little munchkin and his little teeth!
Post a Comment