What is it about life? The person you love comes home from work, even brings surprises, and then heads off for a well deserved nap....what do I do? I find little unwelcome surprises left by the one I love that make me want to wander into that nap room and shake them awake until they admit the wrong they've done and promise never EVER to do it again, cross their heart, hope to die. Yup, just a day in the life of the hormonally imbalanced. (That's a politically correct term for woman...though it definately has applications for the male population as well.)
There are no pictures this time, we woke up Easter morning to discover that I hadn't charged the batteries for the camera. Oops. Needless to say little E was very enthused about chocolate just being within his reach. Each time he found an egg a slow smile would spread across his face as he reached for it. We visited with family, ate yummy things (especially this oreo cheesecake which literally was 'to die for'!) and generally had a relaxing Easter weekend. Now we are enjoying the rest of Big E's school break. I had great plans of finishing my bathroom (I say it's mine, but since it's the only one in the house, really it belongs to everyone), cleaning my fridge, catching up on some projects. However, the stomach flu arrived (and stayed with little E), and we each took a turn. Little E has christened our bed twice (yes, TWICE) by emptying his stomach and then later with some wild diahrea. Ain't life grand? I had to strip the bed down to the waterbed bladder last time and threw out a pillow. (I won't gross you out completely with descriptive details...just the fact I threw it out should tell you enough.)
I think that should be it. Leave on a high note, right?? Ha! For those few out there who read this (I'm sure it's a grand total of 4....maybe 5), leave me a comment every once and awhile so I know you've been by. For those who already do comment, bless you! :)
2 comments:
Don't worry soon enough...although it does feel like FOREVER, the little ones will know how to puke in a bowl or run to the toilet and your days of super icky sickness will be long...well you'll never really forget them but they will be memories and not reality.
And then I have to ask myself why am I starting all over when I am now passed that stage????? Don't worry I'll scroll down and look at the cute baby and remember!
It is so fun to read the "fun" that your family is having with the roller coaster of life. It puts a smile on my face to hear how you describe your life experiences. Love when you have pictures to see how the kids are growing. Keep posting.
Post a Comment