



Well, this is what we all looked like this morning before we left for church. A quick 'snap-shot in the life of' for our family blog.
One of Little E's favourite activities is emptying my silverware drawer. (Something I think I've complained about on here before.) The only good thing about this obsession with my silverware is that it gives me LOTS of opportunity to clean out the tray that holds only clean silverware but always manages to collect lots of gunk anyway. Go figure.


Well, recently he not only took out all the silverware, but also piled it neatly on a bowl. This kid never goes half way. His other favourite activity is to hold his baby brother. I try to make sure I let him do it every so often.

Current good news??
1- Little B has grown 2 inches longer since birth...doesn't seem any chubbier so he must be working on length first.
2- I've managed to lose 21 lbs since Little B was born...at 7lbs/week, that's not bad. Too bad it won't keep up at the same pace!!
3- Big E continues to get marks in the 80-90% range on all his course work. What a brain this guy has!
1 comment:
You all are looking good. Mom looks well rested...so does Dad...that's a good sign that things are well. The boys are very cute...they are going to be best friends.
Post a Comment