Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

A week ago Eden got up Saturday morning and went to start some work on the computer. He looked on the chair and thought, "Did Mary leave a doll on the chair?" He looked closer and realized it was Ephraim! He'd climbed out of his crib in the middle of the night and gone to the livingroom and then fallen asleep on the computer chair! We've moved the crib (once we realized how he'd gotten out), and he's back in his own bed...but whew...he'll be into a real bed in no time at all if that keeps up!The weather for Halloween was great. Cool, but no wind, snow, rain or sleet. :) Ephraim and I went with a family we know in town while Eden stayed home to hand out candy. He'd hurt his foot and so wasn't up to doing too much walking anyway. Ephraim did about 5 houses, and then he'd had enough. He liked the whole candy concept, but wasn't keen on the costumes, strange doorways, and the hood of his own costume (a frog). Here are a few shots from that night...
















We finished the night off by going through his "haul" and getting into the bath to get all the face paint off. He didn't have too much paint, he had trouble staying still while I tried to paint him. In fact, I tried to paint a tongue sticking out of his bottom lip, but because he was moving so much it just looks like I slugged him one in the chops! Lol!! He slept well that night.



















Eden took another pregnant shot of me. Tried a different angle and tighter pants to see if that made a difference...it helps a little...still looks more like chub than baby. Oh well. Next doctor appointment is the following week. At some point down the road I have the opportunity for another ultrasound...we'll look forward to those pictures as they are likely to be even clearer than the ones I posted last time. :)

We hope you are all having a wonderful Halloween week. And remember, if you know anyone looking for a condo in London Ontario...send them our way!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for sending me your blog! What a great idea, maybe each family should do one so we are all caught up on each others lives.
Glad to see you are all doing well, and I hope you know I'm wishing you all the best!!

Toshina said...

I love the frog costume, and I knew that the red by Ephraim's lips was a tongue. Good to see that life is going well.