Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pantry Delight

After the elves dropped off our Christmas bounty I waited a few days (because I needed Big 'E's help unloading) to completely unpack everything. I took the opportunity to completely clear out the pantry. Big E hauled everything out and cleaned the pantry cupboard (bless his sweet soul) and categorized everything as he pulled it out. I came home to packed counters, but all the baking stuff was together, all liquids (or things that would become liquid - like hot chocolate powder), and all miscellaneous stuff were grouped together making it much easier for me to re-organize.









Big E has no illusions on my organizing abilities, he knows I need all the help I can get!! :) I even went all out and did the top of the fridge as well.




I was reading a blog and they had a "Which X-Man are you?" quiz...so I took it (I'm Storm...kinda cool). I'm a sucker for these things...I know which Harry Potter character I am, which Star Wars character I'd be (Princess Leia for those who want to know), I'm always interested in who I'd be if I lived in TV land! So, here's your chance...there's only about 8 questions so it's one of the shortest quizes on the 'net. Let me know...Which X-Man are you?

You Are Storm

Exotic and powerful, Storm descended from a line of African priestesses.
Emotions can effect your powers, but you are generally serene.

Powers: controlling weather, creating winds that lift you into flight, generating lightning

2 comments:

mishel said...

Isn't it funny how something as simple as an organized pantry can just make you feel like everything is going to be okay! I love it! When is your due date by the way?

mishel said...

oh, and tell your husband awesome job with The Forgotten Carols!