Sunday, October 9, 2016

Catching up...

Now it's time to catch up a bit...with photos!!!  YES!

Over the summer, we enjoyed working in the garden and the great outdoors. We also hit the local Children's Museum.  Here are the boys standing under the ALBERTASAUROUS...in honour of our last province of residence.




 A good time was had by all.  We also took in a "living history" event at our local museum.  They did demonstrations of various guns and even a canon!
 Copper Princess was less than impressed with the loudness of the canon.  The boys, on the other hand, thought it was pretty cool.

 LOTS of re-enactors there.

 They got to try on some of the World War 1 era equipment.  They found it heavy and hot!

 Right before school started, I attended an ASL immersian camp up north...it was all adults.  (SO NICE!)  The scenery was STUPENDOUS, the water warm and I loved swimming in it!
 That tarzan rope in the distance was a blast and I can't wait to do it next year...as many times as I can possibly fit it in!

 Little Dude began horseback riding lessons.  He took a break in September, but he and Munchkin just started up again for October.  They both enjoy it a lot and Little Dude has mentioned a few times how much he's looking forward to having his own horse.  He's got a ways to wait!
 Copper Princess is growing up.  She LOVES the iPad.  This is something I'm thankful for sometimes and other times wish she had no idea what it was.
 Heading into October, we harvested our chickens.  Family came out for the day and we did up all the chickens and threw them in the freezer.  I am SO thankful for a family that comes together to do these kinds of projects that are hard work! 
 Of course the cousins come out and play while the adults are busy with the birds.









No comments: