Saturday, December 14, 2013

Planes, trains, and automobiles

I know sorry doesn't quite cover it, but I have been SO out of it.  Pregnancy will do that to you....yup, you heard right.  We are expecting #4 sometime in mid to late June.  Morning sickness (which should really be called all day sickness in my case) was quite a bear this time around and actually hasn't managed to loosen it's diabolical grip much.  So I have some catching up to do....though not much because, frankly, I haven't been using my camera much.  So here we go back to our trip across the country back in October.

We took a plane over night and then took a bus to the train station.  At first everyone was excited to look out the window...



 ...but eventually they all fell asleep.
 Then we hung out at the train station and the boys played together, and had some snacks.  An older lady sitting across the way from us asked me, "Are they always this good?"  :) Well, not ALWAYS....but most of the time!
 Finally on the train.  CN had given them little activity bags with pages to colour and paper trains to put together.  Munchkin was in heaven...riding a train while playing with one!






 We all crashed again after some colouring and snacks.  Here is the BEST colouring job Little Dude had ever done.

No comments: