Sunday, August 18, 2013


 Let me start with a little story from today before I go back in time with pictures.  We were waiting after church because Big E had a meeting.  Boys were starting to get a bit out of hand.  At one point Munchkin takes off his croc shoe and uses it to give Little Dude a smack on his bum.  Little Dude turns around, grabs a Book of Mormon book off the little table next to him and smacks Muchkin with that.   Then turns around and realizes I'm watching all of this and says, "What?!  He hit me with his shoe, so I hit him with the Book of Mormon.  It has the power of Jesus."  Oh dear...more Family Home Evening lessons gone awry.

Here are some pictures of what we ordered from the Peru tent at a local Heritage Festival.  YUM!

 All the boys enjoyed the eats.

The boys played... 
 And we found the Guatemalan tent in honour of Big E who couldn't be there.  If you look at the bottom right you can see Tall D standing in line.  We wanted to get papusas...and it was the LONGEST line ever!


 This was at the Scandinavian Pavilion.
 One of my refinishing projects. 
 2 layers of fabric...top layer is not so great, under layer is hideous!

 I have boys that like to sleep together.  Voluntarily.
 Bacterial infection in Sprout's eye....goodness.  3rd time with this...more bleach baths for this child!
 See what  I mean!?!
 Big Bunny playing outside while waiting for her ride.
 Munchkin giving Little Bunny some love.
 He was outside playing and taking pictures of Little Bunny.


 Little Girl Hair!!!  So much fun...even better since we've discovered Mane & Tail detangler and don't have tears when I brush out that waist length hair.
 You know you've had a long day when....
 This morning we went biking....the sun was REALLY bright.
 But we had fun!

No comments: