BEDBUGS.....no, not us. Our Neighbour. Which means we had to be treated for them as well. I might as well have moved, just about. All living spaces had to have everything removed unless it was wood or linen (that had to be in the middle of the floor), then the guy came in and he turned everything upside down, took off all the light switches and we couldn't come back for 12 hours (or more for the kids). So, I thought I'd show you what it looks like if you ever have to prepare for bedbug treatment. On a side note, they told us in their little letter that there will also be a second treatment later but that the preparations for it will be less. ANYTHING would be less...other than moving. The following pictures should give you an idea. We could store things (that were glass, metal, plastic...not linen or wood) in the kitchen or bathroom. So this is what our dining area looked like...
Here is our livingroom. I refused to move the tree.
Yup, you guessed by the glimpse of the shower curtain....this is our full bathroom upstairs.
Our 'spare' room.
This was not much fun. If you have an enemy you want to get even with, call the landlord and tell them they have bed bugs!




No comments:
Post a Comment