I've delayed posting because my memory card has decided to voluntarily disintegrate. I have a new one, but want to get the last few pictures I took on the old one. Alas, I haven't been able to get them and I can't resist posting something new anymore. I'll post the old pictures when I get to them, until then - let life continue! Big E's niece returned home on May first, VERY early in the morning and then later that same afternoon Gramma Z arrived. She is a master organizer/cleaner and my house is already looking much better! I've realized that I have little talent in the area of organization. So I am taking full advantage of my Mother in Law's visit to get things set up so that it will be easier to keep things tidy. I'll take pictures as we go. Right now my bedroom is a complete disaster because we emptied out the sewing room so Gramma Z had a spot to sleep. With nothing arranged downstairs the contents of the sewing room migrated to my bedroom. The following pictures were taken at the end of April during a nice warm day and the boys decided to wear 'man hats' and climb a tree.
Little E having fun.
Munchkin who had to wear the John Deere shirt because "we have a tractor"....you know, one of those little motorized ones that kids can ride in...lol.
And moi. I was sorely tempted to edit out my under-eye-wrinkles/dark circles. Then I thought, "Ehn, that is the way I look...might as well show me as I am!" I am in love with the new shirt though and pretty happy with Big E's hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment