Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stresssssss

So life is stressful, that's nothing new.  Today I realized that I have been internalizing too much stress.  I have been late for work once and I was late again yesterday.  I phoned ahead and started only 6 minutes late (and then a whole bunch of other things happened that made the presentation an hour longer than it was supposed to be, but they were things all on the teacher's end, not mine) and it pushed me over the edge.  Every time I'm sitting driving and not thinking of anything specific or if I'm laying down to sleep my mind slides right over into stress-ville, my chest tightens and my mind races to find the quickest solutions to the difficulties I'm listing over and over in my mind.  Needless to say, this is unhealthy and not just to me but to everyone around me because who wants to live with a big ball of stress?  We have a plan, and that has lessened the stress a bit.  Big E is trying to find a position that will allow him an actual career and the kind of pay cheque that goes along with that.  I'm going to get myself to bed early (don't laugh...this is a REAL goal!) and make sure my scheduling is clear so that I'm not late ever again.  Might I ask the few who come and read to keep us in your prayers as we work our way through this new plan?....That Big E will get the position he is hoping for....that things will smooth out ASAP.  (Not that I'm impatient or anything...heaven forbid.)  Thank you in advance.  :)

No comments: