As you can see, the silliness is handed out evenly between all the boys!
That evening we had soccer. Little Dude is in his first ever experience with soccer this summer. He's a bit luke warm on it until he's on the field, so I have a feeling we'll be back at it next summer. We got his official soccer pictures today...I'll be scanning them in tomorrow. He picked number 5 because that's how old he is now. :)
Little Dude especially appreciates snack time at the half. Little Dude had a little friend on his team and today only one player from the opposing team showed up. So Little Dude and his friend played around with the ball for a bit before heading to the park.
Sprout has FINALLY discovered food and he's decided it's GOOD. It has honestly only happened in the last couple of days and now he's eating with gusto. Here he's munching on Mum Mum rice biscuits that turn to much with his gumming. But his other favs are oatmeal, mashed potatoes/carrots (combined), french fries, bread and pasta. He's becoming an eating machine!
Here we are at the park. Little Dude really wanted to figure out this mono-rail thing at the playground.
Little Dude's friend hanging out...literally.
Gee...I think he's having fun!
Figured it out! And you can see for yourselves the kind of monkey Little Dude is becoming. He will climb almost anything, he swings, he lifts, he has amazing stomach muscles and a six pack anyone would be envious of...I know I am!!
Then we got home. We showed Big E and Munchkin the soccer pictures and Munchkin wanted to take his own pictures...but with my camera. Um....no. So then he hid behind the bed...and would only show me his feet when I asked to see his face.
I did finally coax him to show his face...one eye at a time!
Little Dude followed suit.
Ahh...finally a full Munchkin. :) With a flash, so the colour is a bit off...and I don't have my photo editing program on this new computer yet. Yes, it's sad but true, our poor laptop bit the dust. It was already missing its' screen (was hooked up to a monitor), sometimes wouldn't start and we would have to remove the battery, wait 20 seconds and then try again, sometimes the touchpad for the mouse would quit and we would remove the battery again. ENOUGH! We found a sale (something we've become pretty good at) and bought a CPU tower. The laptop was lovely, maybe we'll have one again but I'm just so glad to have a working computer (and a working camera) again!
No comments:
Post a Comment