Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter 2011

I tried to do an actual 'photo shoot'.  For a first time I think I managed to catch a couple of nice shots and I can see places for improvement.  I'll have to keep learning...got a LONG way to go!  :)  Anyway, here are some of the best from that quick shoot.
 You'd have thought the baby was the hardest....nope.  Sprout was pretty easy, Little Dude was easiest and Munchkin was HORRIBLE.

 My cousin and her husband had come for dinner and kindly brought treats for the boys.  Sprout got this lovely soft brown bunny with the cutest carrots embroidered on its' foot.
Grandma Z had sent a little My First Easter bunny...so we had to get a shot of that!  Sprout's first Easter!  It feels like he's always been here.  :)


 The only thing about the above shot is that my eyes are drawn to that dang wrinkly curtain in the background!

 Too darn grown up.  When did it happen?  Sometime when I was running around getting Munchkin to stop climbing something...I'm sure that's it.
 Munchkin managed to sit still for ONE picture.  Here it is in black and white and in colour.  Glad he chose the brown bunny....it isn't his first Easter so it would have take some talking to convince him not to choose the blue one if that's what he'd wanted.  Whew...one disaster averted.




2 comments:

mishel said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm sure that you know how much I LOVE a photo shoot! ha,ha! They are a lot of work but so worth it! I've learned to always do the difficult kid alone and when they are in a good mood. Too much distraction tends to end in disaster....well that and there's the age factor. ;)

Katie said...

Good shots! Your boys are getting soooo big. They sure are handsome!