Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon


This is what the boys were up to while we were BBQing dinner. :) My little Rock Hounds. Little Dude is singing, "One more minute, one more minute!" Not sure why, we don't have a 'one more minute' song that we sing. It was chilly yesterday especially after all of our days in the high twenties.





The boys didn't seem to mind the cool. I think I'm going to have to edit out Munchkin's runny nose, it's been a fixture in our house for weeks and weeks now! Not exactly the kind of thing I need to remember in photos!


They'd pick up rocks from our driveway (which is seriously lacking rocks by the way),

and drop them into the bucket back of Little Dude's old tricycle. If you look you can see that the front wheel is completely white...because Little Dude wore out the rubber! So now the front wheel is just plastic and we've tried to find a replacement wheel from the company but so far it seems all you can do is buy an entirely new bike. NOT in my budget. So we may do some garage sale hunting to find another tricycle for Munchkin.

This is the reaction I got to, "Munchkin, put the rocks back on the driveway!!"

While we still intend to travel east this summer, one of us is getting cold feet. Big E is starting to have second thoughts about sending us off by ourselves! Our discussion last night led to a dream about being asleep at a rest stop in the States, and someone knocking on my window. I lift the little flannel blanket I had covering the window to find some crazy person with a knife there! I rip off the sun shield so that I can drive away as fast as possible and there's another one on my hood!! They're VAMPIRES!! So, yeah. Thanks Big E. :)

No comments: