
The following are pictures of what we found when Big E took down the drywall in our livingroom. None too pretty eh? It took some doing, but he got all the awful stuff out, fixed, re-framed part of the wall and window and then put insulation in and vapor barrier up. Now all we have to do is put new drywall up. Oh joy, oh joy. But this was the biggest fix we had to do to get the house ready to sell, so it's all downhill after this....downhill right to a sale we hope!

Rotted wood...we figured out it had actually been leaking through the screw holes in the siding. Fabulous.


See the light coming up from the bottom? That's the OUTSIDE! Yikes. I can't imagine why our heating bill was going up, can you?!
2 comments:
Ummm...wow. Please tell me that is not your walls! Wow.
Um, I wish I could say it wasn't....but it is, or at least was. Eden has fixed it all now except for new drywall. I've decided I hate renovations...I don't mind painting and doing finishing stuff...but actual renovations..ugh!
Post a Comment