Saturday, March 21, 2009


Here is our newest piece of furniture...a change table! Finally I can stop changing diapers on the floor!! WAHOO!

A week ago I dropped a shampoo bottle on my toe at the pool. It HURT! I completely split the skin at the base of my nail. ouch.





Here are a couple of pictures from our birthday celebrations in February. We had so much fun.
Here is Little Dude working on his morning Cheerios.

2 comments:

mishel said...

Looks like you guys are having way too much fun! That toe looks painful. And I love you new colour the boys picked for your carpet. They may have a future in it!!!!ha,ha! Love ya!

Cindy Moran said...

Hey there... okay so I know you never check my blog but I LOVE checking yours to see the excitement that you capture and the work you boys are creating for you. It's so comforting to see that we all have challanges but that we are all pretty flexible and continue on over the hurtles! Hope that toe heals quick it looks so painfull!