Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Two interesting things happened today....well maybe three. :) First: at playgroup we did a craft that I thought was going to be a bit of a mess and a lot of work. (That's why I did it there and not at home!) It was amazingly easy and the kids had a TON of fun. Little Dude was COVERED in corn starch and loving every minute of it. We didn't let Munchkin participate...he hasn't been on solid food long enough to start eating homemade decoration dough! Second: IT SNOWED! Now, it's not a lot..but it qualifies as snow. And it will be on the ground for more than 2 hours because it fell before supper time and so must be there at least over night. And I was beginning to wonder if the sled I'd gotten Munchkin for Christmas was in vain. Third is also about Munchkin..(what isn't...that's what being the baby of the family is all about)...he has a jolly jumper that he LOVES. And he fell asleep in it today....and I took pictures to prove it. He even changed positions! :) I didn't leave him there, but once I took him out he woke up enough to go back in...go figure. So today was a good day, our tree went up yesterday and today we began a new tradition for our family: the Advent Wreath. We're looking forward to lighting our candles and I REALLY like seeing it hang above our table. WooHoo for old traditions become new again. :) I'm hoping the next post will be a copy of our family letter, but I make no promises...I don't write in stone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment