Please notice our beautiful new banner. Big E sacrificed his Sunday nap to create it. THANKS!Here we are in our backyard. Just us, our camera with its time delay and a tripod. I'm pretty happy with the results and am thinking of making a habit of doing my own family photos. I will be starting a new business in the new year teaching Baby Sign Language classes. I'm hoping that it will be successful enough to purchase a new camera one day. Then I can take even MORE pictures!!!



Hello! Halloween is done, Fall is gradually getting colder and turning into Winter. We are busy with Christmas preparations, plans for skating and sledding with the boys. Latest funny story: One evening Little Dude left the livingroom while we were watching a movie...Munchkin followed and then all was quiet.....(That's the danger indicator!)
I went into the hallway to discover Munchkin sitting on the floor while Little Dude had opened my sugar container and poured sugar all over his brother...poor Munchkin had a little pile of sugar on top of his head. I laughed, had Big E come over to see and then we had bath time.
No comments:
Post a Comment