Friday, July 25, 2008

A couple of days ago we started Little B on baby cereal. He's doing well...and loving it. I have a feeling that I'm not going to have to wean him from nursing either, like his brother he will decide that food is great and nursing is just too darn slow! Here's a picture of him trying real food for the 4th time.


I've finally got the videos I promised so long ago. The first one has Little E signing
and the others are just snapshots of our day at home. :)



Well, I think two is enough. :) Not sure it can hold much more! Take care all, those back home we will see you soon!

1 comment:

mishel said...

Okay. First off,
Your kids are super cute!
Second, the whole sattelite reunion idea...WONDERFUL! I would LOVE too do that. We'll have to work out details!