Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh What Fun!



It's been busy here, and we are SO glad that Mom came to stay. She has been immensely helpful. Hopefully the baby will arrive shortly and we can continue to take advantage of that help while she is here. I've packed lots of pictures in this post because I have been so slack in getting pictures (or commentary) uploaded since Christmas. This is my way of making apologies! :) So, we'll start with my 2 pregnant pictures taken about a week apart. Last time I had no pregnancy pictures because I never actually looked pregnant....well, that certainly isn't the case this time!

Little E had his birthday party over the weekend. We had cake baked by Grandma, skating on new skates, and playing with new cars. It was a lot of fun! He has warmed up to Grandma quickly and is happy to have her as his room-mate, bath giver, bedtime person, etc. It has been great to have someone else here to lighten the load so I can get extra sleep and help get things organized for the arrival of little 'B'. What a difference it has made. Because the baby is overdue, she is busy trying to make freezer meals so that things are ready even after she leaves. The doctor has decided to induce Thursday Feb 21st if nothing has happened before then. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will begin on their own before Thursday, but at least I know what the final deadline will be regardless! Here are some photos from the weekend...

No comments: