Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

Oh what fun we had! The ward had a family Christmas dinner/dance. It was a blast. I'm going to let the pictures of Little E with Santa speak for themselves.




























Yup, Santa was not a huge hit with our little guy. Poor Santa! The dinner was awesome, and the dance a blast though. We stayed until about 11:30pm, by then Little E was beyond tired!

The next weekend we took some family pictures...here's one or two for you...





























We'll definately take more when the little B arrives. Now for the pregnancy update...I go for another ultrasound this coming friday, and hopefully I get some new pics from that. I have had to do a 24 hour urine analysis (which is a fancy way of saying - pee in this plastic container with a small opening for 24 hours), followed by a blood test which will tell them if I really did get ALL the pee in there for the 24 hours. (Sheesh...I think I can handle instructions like, pee in this for the next 24 hours- not that hard.) Anyway...I started this morning at 9am. It is now almost 11pm and the only worrying thing is that this container only has 1 1/2 inches in it. We'll see what they say, but that's not usually a great sign. Well dear reader, it's time for bed. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: